Sunday, March 3, 2013

IT BEEN A LONG TIME ...

Well good people it is safe to say for those that of you that do follow me that I am not a real blogger nore do I claim to be .I haven't spoke to you guys in over a year so I'm back but I will not be posting everyday only when I feel that it is important . So with that being said I do apologize for being a FUCKBOY on this blogging shit but I do have something very important to tell you . Every third Thurs. on every month the group over at CLOUD CLUB put together a show/open mic , and this time they went out and booked HWST (HE WHO SHINES TRULY) .The cover is only $5 to get in and I promise you that you will have the time of your life . Located on 45 HALSEY STREET in NEWARK right across the street from RUTGERS . Show up have a good time listen to good music , you will not be let down .Cloud Club Series HWSThttp://t.co/MBsXX32yLB

No comments:

Post a Comment